Resources for Caregivers of Adults
Your local Area Agency on Aging (AAA) is the first place to turn for caregiver resources. Some additional resources are provided below.
- Caring.com hosts a variety of online caregiver support groups.
- The Alzheimer’s Association website provides education and support groups about dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
- The National Healthcare Decisions Day and the American Bar Association Commission on Law and Aging provide resources to appoint a Power of Attorney or create an Advance Directive or Living Will
- The AARP Caregiving Resource Center and Family Caregiver Alliance provide additional information and resources for caregivers.
- The PA Department of Military and Veterans Affairs’ Office for Veterans Affairs provides advice and assistance to Pennsylvania’s veterans and their families, and also provides quality care to aging veterans through its six State Veterans Homes.
Do you need assistance with making an insurance claim?